Friday, August 14, 2009

#9 Fremont Coffee House




Last day of Music Camp. The kids and I really enjoyed the week and also the chance to explore Fremont. What a great place! Music Camp was a terrific experience. I couldn't believe how hard all the kids and faculty worked this week, the final performances today was just AMAZING. The day got started right at the Fremont Coffee house. My sister told me about this place and I came earlier in the week, but parking is a bit tricky (no lot just street parking). I got lucky today and was able to find a spot right in front (about 8:10AM). This is a cute house with no cell phones allowed - yipee! A nice quiet place to read the paper and enjoy a good cup of coffee. I also got a croissant, which I shared with my kiddos (aren't I nice?). Croissant was just OK. Coffee was good. Service OK - not overly friendly but adequate. My guess is that this place is a local hang out.
Bye Bye Fremont - see you next year at Music camp as we will be back for sure!
Medium 12 oz. drip coffee $1.80

No comments: